Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Quick Update

   I started back to work on Thursday, and I'm really looking forward to this year!  I feel more secure in my curriculum and teaching abilities (this being my fourth year), and I have my best friend as an inclusion teacher!  And it's hard not to get excited with all the great things that are continuing to happen at RMS!  Renaissance, revamped clubs, new teammates... I'm so excited!
   My only concern is of course the bathroom situation!  I am really starting to feel pressure in/on my belly, and BB must be getting pretty comfortable on my bladder!  But my schedule is set up so that I can take frequent breaks, so everything should be good!
   And I am not the only one with a growing belly at RMS!  Four other teachers are expecting before the end of the school year.  Our wonderful front office secretary made sashes with our due date months on them.  And there has been talk of a RMS Litter calendar coming out soon! (Oh my!)
The next Bulldog Litter.
   BJ and I will wait two more weeks until we can find out if BB is a growing little girl or little boy.  We are trying to think of a creative way to reveal our news, so please don't be disappointed if we don't share right away!  We promise we will make it meaningful!  Until then!

Update:  Another one is added to the litter!  Baby Newby!!! Due in May!


1 comment: