Monday, August 20, 2012

Ultrasound #2

   On Friday, mom and I went to my second doctor's appointment, which was my first appointment with Dr. Kirk Brody.  I will go ahead and say that I absolutely loved this doctor, and I left my appointment even more excited than when I walked in (which I could not say about my previous appointment).  First off, I get an ultrasound every visit (and no, he only bills for the three insurance will cover)!  So I was so excited that I not only got to hear BB's heartbeat, but I also got to see our baby again!  This time, BB was moving and grooving!  Arms and legs, hands and feet were moving around everywhere, and it was hard to believe that all that movement was going on inside me and I felt nothing!  BB's heart rate was 170 (which is high; last time, the heart rate was 155).  Old wise tales would say that a high heart rate indicates a girl, but we will see how true this is in a few weeks!  In four weeks, we should be able to know if we have a little baby girl or little baby boy!  All this seems to be happening so fast!

BB is looking right at us!  

Growing baby!

During the ultrasound, I could see BB's hands and feet, but this is the clearest picture we got of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment