Tuesday, August 14, 2012

While You Were Growing.....

   BJ and I have been so busy these last few weeks, and many of you were worried about not receiving any email updates.  But never fear, we are still here! :)  Even though I still have two weeks before I go back to work officially, I have been in my classroom, working away, and I am glad to say that my room is almost Open House ready!  (By the way, thanks goes out to Mama and Amanda for helping me a few weeks back!) BJ has been working almost all day and night these last few days.  Let me say how much I looove having a husband who is missing the lazy bones!  At the rate he's going this week, we will have BB's college/gold medal fund built up in no time!
    I go back for my second doctor's appointment on Friday.  After feeling uneasy at the conclusion of my first doctor's appointment (with a midwife), we decided to switch doctors and practices.  I will now be seeing Dr. Kirk Brody at OBGYN Centre of Excellence.  I had heard many good things about him, and we felt we would both be more comfortable with this switch.  I should hear BB's heartbeat this time, and I am going to ask about when I will know if BB is a little girl or little boy.
    We do have a new name (for the week), but we aren't really sharing it at this point.  I feel like the more I repeat a name, the less I like it.  So, we're trying out only repeating the name to ourselves.  (It's another girl name, btw.)
    And for the sake of having a picture (which I feel like makes a post complete), here is another Pinterest find that makes me smile! :)
I hope we find out boy/girl before Halloween so I can wear this! 

2 comments:

  1. FYI... You will get an ultrasound at this appointment. You will get an ultrasound at every appointment with the fabulous Dr. Kirk Brody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, I didn't see your comment until just now. I totally forgot that you told me about the ultrasounds! My mom went with me, and it was so cool to see the baby and hear the heartbeat at the same time!

    ReplyDelete